27th to 28th of June, 2019 in VIENNA, Austria
9am till 5pm
with Eva Aldrich
Every organization has the opportunity to raise more and bigger gifts from major donors. In this course, you will learn how to:
- work with major donors to achieve multiple large gifts over time,
- use a consistent method for effective donor engagement,
- identify potential major donors,
- develop customized engagement strategies for major donors,
- identify and execute major donor cultivation and solicitation methods,
- provide superior stewardship after the gift,
- keep the major donor engaged with your organization so that the donor gives again—and again, and
- organize your major gift program so you can effectively work with multiple major donors at the same time.
A textbook with examples of major donor processes and planning documents is included with the course, along with additional resource materials selected by the instructor.
The course will take place at Hotel & Palais Strudlhof (Pasteurgasse 1) in Vienna.
|| EUR € 950.-
|| EUR € 890.-
* Members of: Fundraising Verband Austria, Deutscher Fundraising Verband e.V., Swissfundraising and other member organizations of the European Fundraising Association
Make sure to book until the 1st of May and receive the following Early-Bird discount:
|| 2 days
|| - EUR € 40.-
** for members of Fundraising Verband Austria, Deutscher Fundraising Verband e.V., Swissfundraising and other member organizations of the European Fundraising Association until May1st 2019